1. Friends API Introduction
With the Friends API you can manage three models:
collection of friends
- Name the name of friend
- City The city where a friend lives, or no city
- Hobbies Zero or more hobbies of a friend
collection of cities
- Name the name of the city
collection of hobbies
- Name the name of the hobby
The Friends API is built with:
- FastAPI + (synchronous) SQLAlchemy + PostgreSQL
- Uvicorn, Gunicorn, Nginx
A second API, the Admin API, is mounted at '/admin'. At the moment you can only look at ther Admin API ... :-(
2. OpenAPI (Swagger) and Redoc urls
3. How to use / try
by entering a fake email address and a password.
After this step you are registered.
Your friends database is empty.
IMPORTANT: Your email address = your username.
- Get access token if you want to access the Friend API without OpenAPI or Redoc. Your access token expires in 60 minutes.
- Authorize yourself by clicking the lock symbol. Only enter the username and password.
- Enter cities, hobbies and friends also add cities and hobbies to friends
- Load demo friends, cities and hobbies you can also load demo friends, cities and hobbies. Go to 'Load Demo Friends, Cities, Hobbies' to load the demo database.
- Questions? Contact me